We’re going purple for Maddie. If you’d like to know how to change your blog background to purple, this is the place! If you don’t know me, my name is Leslie and I’m a geek. I mean, really really geeky.
And I want to share my geek with you.
If you’re using Blogger:
3. Click on Fonts and Colors.
——Some templates let you change using the pallet. If you see the the following, you can use this method here. If not, skip to #6
4. In the “hex#” box, place 6969a0
5. Click Save.
6. Click on HTML.
*It’s always a good idea to do a “download template” as a backup here!!
7. Find the code that stars with
8. !! COPY THE BACKGROUND LINE FIRST AND SAVE IT SOMEWHERE FOR LATER !!
9. Replace the existing background: #blahblah; with this:
10. Click Save!
1. Log in to the Dashboard.
2. Under Appearances, click on “Edit”
3. Usually the first template that shows up is your current theme’s CSS file. Check that this is correct (something like style.css)
4. Again, find the code that looks like this:
5. !! COPY THE BACKGROUND LINE FIRST AND SAVE IT SOMEWHERE FOR LATER !!
6. Replace the existing background: #blahblah; with this:
7. Click update!
1. Log in to twitter.
2. Click on Settings.
3. Click Design.
4. Click on “Change Design Colors”
4. Set the Main Background Color to #6969a0
5. Click Save Changes.
P.S. Thanks to Mommy Melee, we have a twitter background to use. To replace the background, download this graphic by “right click-save as” on THIS LINK HERE (or save graphic as) to your desktop. Then in twitter settings, just click on “Change Background Image” and browse to where you saved the image. Click Save Changes. VIOLA!